Sunday, January 22, 2006

Slow down Sunday

Greetings and salutaions!

Here we are with a beautiful day and I'm inside writting this post! I just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be posting beads on Tuesday for auction on eBay. After many requests we're trying to get the website up with beads and some of the ACEO's I've been working on, so look for that soon!

I'll try and get the ACEO's mounted this week and photo's taken. I'll post them on the blog for anyone interested in them. I've heard that these are addicting and I can tell you it's very true. I'll be needing new supplies to keep up the pace I've been at so far!

The weaving I finished should get mounted this week also... I'll post that as well once photo's are taken. If you've an interest in anything you see here or on eBay, please feel free to email anytime! I love to hear from you!

Kat

No comments: