Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Beads/ACEO's Listed!

We've gotten 3 sets of beads up and running on eBay right now for your bidding pleasure! I've also listed "Seaset" for those interested in the ACEO's. I'm in the process of putting the finishing touches on 2 series that will be available soon...

The "Plots" series is a 4x4 inch "Art Squared" series of 6 should be listed once I get the varnish applied.

The "Emote" series is 2.5 x 3.5 inch standard for ACEO. This is a series of 9 which also needs a coat of varnish.

Both "Plots" and "Emote" are abstract acrylic series done on acid free acrylic paper and mounted on acid free matte board with acid free mounting adhesive. I only use archival quality surfaces and professional paints for my art.

I'll post photos before the varnish is applied.

Kat

No comments: