Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More beads, more students!

I was a busy little creature at the torch today. I had a blast making some different beads from what I usually make... Once they're out of the kiln I'll post a pic of them. So cute!

I got another request for classes today! I don't know what's in the air, but students are bursting out of the woodwook around here lately! Another couple from Phoenix willing to drive the 2 hours one way to take my class. I gotta love it!

So, with that in mind... If you'd like to learn how to make lampwork beads, feel free to email me. I usually teach out of my home, but I am willing to travel. As evidenced by the fact that we're heading out to Northern California next month! :0)

I also got in a new order of glass today! (And some very much needed bead release!) I also got some new frit I'll be playing with tomorrow.... We'll see what comes of it! :0)

Kat

No comments: